If you are unable to obtain a copy of a bill showing the number being ported, we can alternatively perform a manual verification which involves calling you on the number in question and asking you to confirm a pre-generated authorisation code. We will also perform other checks to satisfy ourselves that you are indeed the owner of the number. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
Articles in this section
- What will happen to other services on the line when porting a number?
- When does the number get added to my account?
- Will my current provider charge me for the number port?
- I don’t receive paper bills, can I still port my number?
- How to transfer calls to another extension’s voicemail
- How to play an announcement after a number of rings?
- Can I change my hold music?
- Can I add my own welcome message?
- Can voicemail messages be sent to two email addresses?
- How to access voicemail from handset and add custom or temporary greeting?