No, your current provider should not charge you for porting your number away. However, if you are still in contract then you may have to pay early termination charges or settle your contract before porting.
Articles in this section
- What will happen to other services on the line when porting a number?
- When does the number get added to my account?
- Will my current provider charge me for the number port?
- I don’t receive paper bills, can I still port my number?
- How to transfer calls to another extension’s voicemail
- How to play an announcement after a number of rings?
- Can I change my hold music?
- Can I add my own welcome message?
- Can voicemail messages be sent to two email addresses?
- How to access voicemail from handset and add custom greeting?