For security, we recommend that after logging into the portal for the fist time you change password immediately.
Simply log in to the Simwood Portal and click on the icon in the top right hand corner, select Change Password:
If you've forgotten your password for the Simwood Portal, you can easily reset it at any time.
- Visit https://portal.simwood.com/#login
- Click the Forgot Password? link
- Enter your email address (the same email address used to sign up for your Simwood Account)
- Click Request Password Reset
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Simwood
- In the password reset email, click the Reset Password link
- Enter your new password, click Change my Password
I haven't received my password reset email:
- If you haven't received a password reset email from Simwood, please check your junk and spam folders (we won't be offended...much). If it's not there then please contact email@example.com and a member of the team will be more than happy to assist you.
I get the error message 'Sorry, we were unable to reset your password.'
- This message usually indicates that there's a mistake in your email address - check that there isn't a typo, or that it's the email address you used to sign up for your Simwood account.
Still no luck? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org