From Monday 7th September 2020, the below is the acceptable format for a Letter of Authorisation (LOA). A downloadable template of this LOA can be found attached to the end of this article. If we receive an LOA of the old format, we will need to request that this is changed to the new version.
There are two ways to provide us with the document:
- Attached to the relevant ticket
- Attached in an email (.eml) directly from the End User. This will require the following:
- The email must be sent from the End User, where their domain name is clear in their email address
- The email must show clearly the End User's name, job title, company's full name and address
- The LOA / email may use e-Signature
If using the second method, the End User's letterhead is not a necessity, but it is still highly desirable.
An LOA needs to be in a non-editable format (i.e .pdf or .png). LOAs submitted in an editable format such as .docx will be rejected and requested to be resubmitted in a relevant format.
There is also a "Purpose, Ground Rules and Logistics" document outlining some more points regarding the new LOAs if required.
If you do have any further questions on LOAs, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.